Pages

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

MY IRONY OF LOVE

Sometimes in life;
things happen without time and season,
unexpected and unpredicted.
In my old days,
the word love is like a rash on my neck;
a pain in my infringed bone.

But i never knew that falling in love
has two phase;the angel-kind and the human-kind.
Hearthly speaking,
i never knew i will be in the state of loving someone
not even with a glimpse that it will be with a goddess of love (VENUS).

Just like a mom that gave birth to a baby
and taking proper care of him,
not allowing a common trace of scar on the skin,
nor a cry from the baby.....its exactly how my heart feels everyday
and am sorry that i cant control my heart except me.

When i lay down sometimes and think of u,
what i imagine and exaggerate is always off human imagination
is like "GOD, AM I IN LOVE BECAUSE I LOVE HOW MY HEART AND MY HUMAN IS FEELING SINCE I MET HER"
if i can remember the times i pray,
is always about ending my treasured life with you
and with no other living human.

I am so in love with you that i am so helpless towards it,
you worth more than a celebrity to me,
more expensive than diamonds
glitters more than crystal
more loving than virgin Mary.

P-H-E-B-E
you are to Precious
too Hearty
Eclair like
latex like the American Balata
and so Evergreen.

Am in a dilemma on how to express
my undeserved eureka i have running in me.
i am foolish-wisely in love with you,
white-blacky in colours with you
and mentally missing you like a life riches.

I cant do anything to control my PROUDLY
self with you,because you have me covered
with your love stone
and leave my heart singing a loves tone of you always.
i don't think Romeo felt the exact way i am feeling now
for my Juliet.


I AM INTO YOU,BABY





POUTY LIPS

3 comments:

  1. well articulated and very imaginative...incorporating the name letters is quite neat...and the expression of feeling present throughout...

    ReplyDelete